How to reserve a storage unit
Check our Site Plan & Sizes page and select the vacant storage space most suitable to your needs.If you need to further confirm that you have selected the right sized space – try the online Storage Space Calculator.
- Phone our managing agents (O’Neil Real Estate) on 9495 9999, advise them of the storage space you have selected and make an appointment to call in to their offices.
- Call into the O’Neil Real Estate office at 2925 Albany Highway, Kelmscott to sign up on the “Standard Self Storage Agreement” used by members of the Self Storage Association of A/Asia.
- After payment of your initial Rental and Administration charges you will be handed a coded “swipe card” (to get you into the facility) and a key (to remove our red padlock from your selected space).
- Discuss with O’Neils the best arrangement for your future payments of storage fees.
- They will be able to make a number of convenient options available to you.
- Buy your own padlock/s; (O’Neils will be holding a supply of padlocks).
- Go to the facility, remove our red padlock and replace it with your padlock.
- Our red padlock and key – drop them into a padlock return box on the wall outside Unit 34.
- Store your own goods at your leisure.
- You will then be able to visit them 24/7.